Integrated finance for streamlined operations
RamBase Finance covers all areas expected from a large finance system. The finance module is tightly integrated into the flow of goods, making bothersome processes a bit more automated and accurate than what's usual. Rolebased interfaces, division of work and the availability of the internet, makes it suitable for accounting departments or outsourced accounting. A special characteristic with RamBase finance is the extensive use of sub-ledgers which gives you a very detailed overview of your balance accounts.
Separate companies - shared deliveries
Intercompany trade is processes carried out between companies within a group. In a finance setting this usually refers to invoicing, payments and reporting. In the intercompany trade process you can:
- Register and reconcile intercompany invoices.
- Register and reconcile intercompany payments.
- Do report consolidation. Create internal invoices.
- Automate finance processes between companies, and strengthen the overview of them.
- Summarize reports on group level. Ledger postings from within the group are automatically registered with an internal trade dimension.