Do the right procurements, and secure an accurate delivery
RamBase Procurement is an efficient process to handle purchases on a centralized level in the organisation. The procurement module supports:
- Supplier relationship management.
- Automated generation of purchasing needs from different departments.
- Quoting against suppliers to get the best prices available.
- Purchasing on order or 'bulk' level.
- Backlog management with change management capabilities.
- Advanced rebate and kick-back handling against suppliers (claiming).
Optimization of all available resources
RamBase Product covers functionality to handle the part master in RamBase, as well as different pricing for the products.
- Strong lifecycle capabilities
- Advanced part management
- Handles different pricing for the products
- Versioning of all products, with full revision history
- Categorization of product
Essential functionality for employee and work hours management
RamBase Human Resources covers personnel management and work hours registration.
- Personnel management
- Emergency contacts
- Work Hours registration
- Work Hours management
Track events to sustain your certification
Even if quality management procedures are tightly integrated into production , some processes are still presented as a separate module, covering typical quality management processes.
- Quality management procedures tightly integrated into production
- Separate modules covering typical quality management processes
- Quality events and improvements
A Supporting tool-box for your everyday communication
Rambase collaboration consists of a set of tools which makes it more easy to collaborate and work accross of the standard workflows in the ERP system.
- Contact management
- Correspondance and messages
- Instant messaging
- Approvals scheme
- Cloud file storage
Separate companies - shared deliveries
Keep in control at all locations:
Extensive intercompany trade functionality enable companies to have the complete financial control at all locations; a necessity for all international businesses.
In the intercompany trade process you can:
- Register and reconcile intercompany invoices.
- Register and reconcile intercompany payments.
- Do report consolidation.
- Create internal invoices.
- Automate finance processes between companies, and strengthen the overview of them.
- Get the benefits from automatically registered internal ledger postings with an internal trade dimension, which makes it possible to consolidate or summarize reports on group level.