PERFORMING AUCTION WITH RAMBASE
A customer may be a private person or a company. All customers have different terms and preferences, all of which must be maintained and updated. RamBase auction solution allows mirroring supplier for each customer and vice versa. These will have the same account numbers, and there is functionality for handling these as one instance, for example regarding the settlement with a focus on both sales and purchases (clearing).
Everyone who wishes to sell their lots in an auction needs to be registered as a supplier. The same applies for those who want to buy a lot – they have to be registered customers. Customers can also be created when the auction is active. Customers will be assigned unique bidder numbers for an auction if they place bids or are represented in the room on auction days. You may also give a regular customer a fixed bidding number, as an extra service.
All you need to register a new customer/supplier is their name, address, payment, delivery terms and contact information.
RamBase Auction Allows you:
- Register a new customer or supplier (mirrored)
- Maintain and update the accounts
- Either expand or reduce the terms for the customer/supplier, including commission, fee handling, bidder number and areas of interest
- Administer document management, setting rules for customers/suppliers regarding where the different documents will be stored
- Overview of correspondence with the customer/supplier
- Send reports and other correspondence